THREE HUGE HALLS:
1. GOLDEN HALL: 150m2; (with double doors can be joined with Fireplace Hall). Golden romantic-jugend style paintings on the walls and ceilings, big masonry fireplace (made from river stones), chandeliers, adjustable intensity lighting, high ceilings with good acoustics, picturesque views of the woods and waters.
Rents together with Fireplace Hall, price € 420-750*.
2. FIREPLACE HALL: 150m2; (with double doors can be joined with Golden Hall). Romantic wall-paintings, big masonry fireplace (made from river stones) and a masonry bar counter, a terrace 60m2, which offers picturesque views of the woods and waters.
Rent € 250-400*.
Rent with Golden Hall: € 420-750*.
3. LITTLE FIREPLACE HALL: 80m2, located at the sauna&swimming-pool complex. Wall and ceiling paintings in Medieval venetian-style, big masonry fireplace (made from river stones), exit to the paved courtyard (walking trails, mangal grill), car parking. Can be perfectly combined with sauna & swimming-pool complex.
Rent € 100-250*.
* Prices depend of the selected date (season, day of the week) and agreement.
When You book Golden Hall and/or Fireplace Hall, the guest house is booked privately for You!
(even if You do not use all halls/rooms)
* Total 27 rooms up to 110 people. (Using extra beds)
* 2 special rooms for Newlyweds
* Standard double, triple, family rooms ...
* Economical budget rooms with lots of beds, particularly suitable for large celebrations.
* Prices € 10-16 / person. per night
* Special thematic offers
* Discounts in cold seasons and on Sundays-Thursdays ... as well as for 2 and more nights
* You can see pictures in "Hotel" section
* Catering: excellent Chef with his team from the "Salt and Pepper"
* Sauna and seasonal swimming pool complex with cold water tube.
* 14 hectares of inner territory which goes along with river Amata for more that 2.5 km.
* Huge pond with sandy beach, clear, warm water, beach volleyball, football pitch, places for tents, large raised type fireplace. And all this is located on the bank of the river Amata.
* 2 large mangal type grills.
* 2 wedding ceremony places: on the of the river (+arch) or in inner yard (+huge arch)
* Payed courtyard for Wedding Traditions and other activities.
* We recommend florists, decorators, car hire, event managers, etc.
* You can see pictures in "Gallery" and "Activities" sections.